Jedicut 2.3.1 corrects and impoves
For this first version of the year, new fixes and improvements in response to messages left on the forum of Jedicut.
You will find :
- A correction of the structure of file of translation
- A correction of the display in the wizard cutting
- A correction in the control of input in Wizard cutting
- Better management of the display window for the cuts that will appeal especially people with large screens,
- A change in the display for the cutting cycle, hoping that it will solve the problems faced by some people.
As usual, the forum of CNCc utting is here to accommodate all your questions.
Go to the download page of Jedicut.