One Android app to count everything
I'm pleased to announce the publication of my first android app called "Time and events".
The objective of this application is to count everything, manually or automaticaly.
There are few use cases :
- Count how many flight you do with your models,
- Count how many charge/discharge cycle you did with each batteries,
- Follow your bank credits,
- Follow the time remaining before next holidays,
- To know the age of your car,
- If you never want to be the man who forget his children's birthdays...
This app is very simple and I have many ideas to improve and complete it. Before going further I wanted to collect advices and see if it is worth continuing.
There is the link to the Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beanslegacy.android.beanslegacy
You can also scan this QR code with your Android phone or tablet :
I hope you will enjoy this app even if it's very different from Jedicut. And for people who want to learn how to program simple Android app, I start to describe all steps I have to follow on this website : http://www.beanslegacy.com
Now I start to work on the next Jedicut release. I have many ideas and bugs to work on.